自己紹介

2010年11月11日木曜日

Jaevah Twilight Mix #13 - New Horizon

Today is the pocky day, and also my wedding anniversary.
A few years ago today, my wife and I threw a wedding party, and I made three mixes for the party. This (mp3) is the one of them.
I'll post the others one at a time.


BTW, I just found out that all of my mixes that've been posted here are having damn LOW sound quality... Soo terrible !!
I'm sorry I did't notice that the quality gets worse when converting wav file into mp3.
So now, I'm posting two different files for you all. If you want a better sound, press here (wav file). DLing wav file takes much longer than mp3 file. So if you don't really care about the quality and just need a quick DLing, press here to get mp3 version.
Either way, hope you enjoy them !! (^_^)//




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿