自己紹介

2011年2月3日木曜日

My good old memories came back...

I found some CDs that I was crazily listening when I was around 20 in my old collection box covered with dust. I first picked up "Leon Thomas in Berlin" which was one of my favorites back then. Still damn sweet !! As I was listening it again, it reminded me of a sound of Pharoah Sanders' sax, soooo...
I picked up "Pharoah Sanders - Live!".
John Hicks' piano of #1 'You've Got To Have Freedom' was particularly so good as it almost made me cry.


Then I finally picked up "Lonnie Liston Smith - Live"... ended up listening to them 3 hours straight !!
My good old memories definitely came back in my mind with these sweet sounds...


And now, my brain is singing "The Pharoahs - People Make the World Go 'Round"...
I got to pick it up. That was sweet one, too. And the sound reminds me of my friend T.K.G.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿